NewEra Technology Facebook
GET 100% OFF YOUR TRAINING BUDGET
PRINT
SEND TO A FRIEND
Canada Alberta Job Grant 66% OFF

+

New Era Technology Training Grant 34% OFF

=

Your Employees' Training 100% OFF
Because of the Economy Downturn, companies are being forced to minimize their workforce leaving the core employees with more tasks and responsibilities.

These employees need to be well-educated, highly skilled and productive. The Canada Alberta Job Grant is offering to pay for 66% of the training conducted for these employees, and New Era Technology is willing to cover the remaining 34% in order to provide your company the needed training to upgrade the skills of your core employees through "New Era Technology Training Grant" !

What it means to your company is 100% FREE Training to your core employees.
New Era Technology has allocated a Total Budget of $100,000 CAD and we will serve the companies that will apply first, we estimate to offer New Era Technology Training Grant for up to 10 companies only!
As we are going to serve companies based on First in First Out basis and in order to benefit from this Exclusive Offer be the first to apply:
Apply now!
First Name*
Last Name*
Phone*
Email*
Company*
Job Title*
Address*
Province*
City*
Zip Code*
Fax*
Guaranteed to run courses